RFID handheld inventory machine can be used in shopping malls, supermarkets, pharmacies, bookstores, and inventory of fixed assets. However, there are many types and quantities of goods to be counted. Traditional manual counting is recorded on paper. When recording and inputting, the data is prone to errors and the update is not timely, which not only consumes a lot of manpower and time, but also is inefficient. The use of RFID inventory machines for inventory can not only quickly complete the inventory work, but also effectively avoid human errors and make the data more accurate.
Compared with traditional barcode recognition, it has great advantages:
1. No light source is required, and data can even be read through external materials;
2. It has a long service life and can work in harsh environments;
3. Can be easily embedded or attached to products of different shapes and types;
4. The reading distance is farther, and multiple tags can be read at one time;
5. Data can be written and accessed, and the content of the label can be changed dynamically;
6. The data access of the tag is protected by a password, which is more secure;
7. It can track and locate the object attached to the RFID tag.
Compared with the barcode inventory machine, using RFID handheld inventory machine to carry out inventory also has incomparable advantages. The barcode counting machine can only scan the barcode when it is in the close range and there is no object blocking, and can only read one barcode at a time. The RFID inventory machine can read multiple RFID tags at a time, and can penetrate and identify, and the identification distance is far, and the inventory efficiency is higher. Therefore, the traditional manual inventory has been gradually replaced by the RFID handheld terminal.
The inventory personnel only need to hold the RFID inventory machine to read the information of the goods, and compare it with the information of the goods in the system, so that they can clearly know the type and quantity of the goods. The use of RFID inventory machines for inventory saves manpower, reduces labor costs, and is accurate and efficient.