The RFID anti-metal tag adds an anti-metal material to the original foundation. This material can prevent the label from colliding with metal objects and the label is called rfid anti-metal label. The metal-resistant material is an electronic tag encapsulated by a special anti-magnetic absorbing material, which technically solves the problem that the electronic tag cannot be attached to the metal surface. The product is waterproof, acid proof, alkali resistant, anti-collision and can be used outdoors. Such as: Durable flame retardant laminate, can withstand high temperatures of 200 ° C (can be placed in oil), withstand vibration and mechanical shock, resistant to chemical hazards such as sulfuric acid and salt water.
RFID anti-metal tag labels work in high temperature environments with stable performance and are ideal for RFID metal tag IT assets such as computer mainframes, switches, server chassis, aluminum strips and shelf identification.
The wide use scenarios are as follows:
1. Warehousing asset management;
2. Indoor equipment management;
3. IT asset management;
4. Sheet metal management;
5. Medical device management
Why do you use rfid anti-metal labels, because it not only has high temperature resistance, stable performance, etc., but also has the following seven advantages, in order to achieve effective management of the metal environment, rfid anti-metal label is a good choice.
1. Users can customize the standard data of RFID anti-metal electronic tags to make the application system more efficient.
2. RFID anti-metal tag is suitable for frequency hopping mode and has strong anti-interference ability.
3, RFID anti-metal tag effective reading distance of up to 8 meters (related to readers and antennas)
4. RFID anti-metal electronic label adopts ultra-wide working frequency band design, which not only meets relevant industry regulations, but also can be flexibly developed and applied.
5. Simultaneous reading and writing of multiple RFID anti-metal tags (up to 50/sec), regardless of the number of tags in the work area.
6. The storage area is provided for the user to perform encrypted read, write, erase and rewrite operations, and also opens a permanent dedicated word area dedicated to the designated user.
7, RFID anti-metal electronic tag does not need a battery, the memory can be repeatedly erased more than 10,000 times, the effective service life of more than ten years, higher cost performance.