Soft uhf anti-metal rfid tag is developed based on the needs of some special asset management projects. It has a better application effect on the asset management of the rugged surface.
Soft uhf anti-metal rfid tag is highly praised by users in international market and it is cost-effective. This soft printable uhf anti-metal rfid tag is widely used in logistics management, product tracking, product anti-counterfeiting, warehousing management, production control, vehicle management, gun control and other applications.
- Smallest Ultrathin label
- Optimized for Thermal Barcode Printers, in which SATO, Zebra or Posteck is compatible
- Material compatibility is optimized for all materials incl. On or Off metal materials.
- Ideal for the hassle-free deployment of RFID applications involving metals and liquids
- Self-adhesive suitable for curved surfaces
- Operates at a Frequency of 860 – 960 MHz
- IP Rating is IP67
- IC Type (chip) is lmpinj Moza R6-P
- Size: 105*25*1mm, 70*20*0.6mm, 70*30*0.6mm, 52*13*1.1mm, 92*15*1.1mm, 60*25*1.1mm 40*25* 0.75mm
|Backside material:||3M adhesive|
|Middle material:||soft absorbing material|
|Size:||105*25*1mm, 70*20*0.6mm, 70*30*0.6mm, 52*13*1.1mm, 92*15*1.1mm, 60*25*1.1mm 40*25* 0.75mm|
|Chip:||Impinj Monza R6|
|Storage capacity:||Up to 96 bits of EPC memory,96 bits of Serialized TID with 48-bit serial number|
|Data storage time:||50 years|
|Rewritable number of times:||100000 times|
|Personalized customization:||chip EPC pre-write, printing, laser coding|
Zebra’s ZT4 10 R110Xi