Gialer NFC Tags Sticker Work On Metal | Anti-Metal NTAG215 NFC Stickers 25mm(1 inch) Round | Compatible with TagMo
These NTAG215 NFC tags stickers feature with a layer of ferrite to allow for use on metal, aluminum and electronic surfaces.
NTAG215 NFC tags sticker are mainly used for Amiibo with the Switch,Wii-U,3DS and many other NFC applications.
NTAG215 Chip with 504 bytes of available NDEF memory. It has a read-write lock function that can be repeatedly edited or read-only. Cannot be edited or reset after set as read-only tag. Amiibo only can edit once.
NTAG215 NFC Tags Stickers Specification:
- Size: Diameter 25mm(1 inch) Round
- Material: Paper
- 3M Strong Self-Adhesive Backing
- Color: White
- Chip Type: NTAG215(Same chip as Nintendo Amiibos)
- NDEF Formatted
- NFC Forum Type 2 Tag
- Frequency: 13.56MHz
- User Memory: 504 bytes
- Protocol: ISO/IEC 14443A & 18000-3
- Reading Distance: 1cm - 5cm(depend on the reader and using environment)
- Function: Read and Write
- Data Retention > 10 Years
- Lockable: YES
- Compatible and programmable with all NFC-enabled phones & devices
- Designed for use on metal surfaces
What Can You Do with NFC Tags Stickers?
Share a WiFi Network, Turn your Wi-Fi or Bluetooth on and off, Set Cellphone alarm, Send SMS, Launch An App, Send a Name Card, Toggle Phone Settings, Set An Alarm Clock, Change Ringer or Music Volume,
Change Screen Brightness, Update Social Media: Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, etc.
How to use NTAG215 NFC Stickers ?
1.Use TagMo or NFC tools App Pre-set the application.
2.Put your smart phone gently near by the Ntag215 sticker, Ntag215 chip’s data will input to the smartphone directly, No need internal battery.
About this item
- Includes 100pcs blank white NTAG215 NFC stickers.
- Designed for use on metal surfaces, including aluminum and electronic surfaces. But, not use on liquid bottle surface.
- 25mm(1 inch) round, brand new, paper material, writable, 3M self-adhesive backing.
- Work Perfectly with TagMo, compatible with all Android NFC-enabled phones and devices.
- NTAG215 chip with 504 bytes of available NDEF memory, can be used to share contacts, open web pages, launch applications and change mobile settings etc. Note: Some of the iPhone Model can not support reading the nfc tags, so it can not recognizes the nfc tags, it is not tags problem,please understand it clearly before your buying.