Plastic Business Card Printing: Bend the Way to a Lasting Impression
Add a creative oomph to how you present yourself with plastic business card printing. It shows a more creative and casual tone, and looks more modern too. The sturdy material resists tear and water damage, and comes in three plastic types – clear, frosted, and white - offering endless design possibilities for you. First impressions are crucial, and this unique tool will make you stand out from the rest.
What shape and size is the right one for me?
We offer plastic business cards in different shapes and sizes.
Most popular options:
Rectangle. This is the traditional shape for business cards, and feature ¼” or 1/8” rounded corners for an upgraded look.
- 2” x 3.5” rectangle size fits in small wallets and business card holders
- 2.125” x 3.375” rectangle has the same size as a credit card. Use this for high-end or VIP clients, or for luxury branding.
Square. This uncommon shape lets you show your modern, edgy side. The rounded corners in either ¼” or 1/8” size shows a more finished look.
- 2.5” x 2.5” square size works for designs that only require smaller or narrower areas.
Oval. This plastic business card features a classic shape for a unique marketing approach. This helps distinguish your brand from the crowd.
- 2” x 3.5” oval size provides enough space to display you company logo, name, and other important contact info.
Why should I print plastic cards?
Plastic cards have a longer life than traditional paper stock option. Since they are fade and water-resistant, your clients will likely keep your card and your business contact details longer.
Impress and leave an unforgettable mark when you hand these out. This unique card design makes it easier for your customers to remember your business.
A plastic business card is not just a marketing tool, it can be anything you want it to be to help your business. Use it as a customer loyalty card, discount card, or coupon card so your customers have a reason to hold onto your plastic card longer.
What is plastic’s biggest advantage?
- A plastic business card looks like a credit card but feels slightly thinner in hand. You bring a subtle but effective value to your reputation when it’s handed out to an important client or at a meeting. This also means your clients will associate your company with a higher value.