Gialer NTAG215 NFC Stickers Round 25mm(1 inch) Blank White NTAG 215 Tags Work Perfectly with TagMo Amiibo and All NFC-Enabled Cell Phones & Devices
NTAG215 NFC Stickers are commonly used as Amiibo with the Nintendo Switch, Nintendo Wii-U and other NFC compatible Nintendo systems. These NFC stickers are read/writable so you can change the data as many times as you want. The data can be locked so the tag is read-only. Once the NFC tag is locked, it cannot be unlocked.
The NXP NTAG215 comes NDEF formatted by the manufacturer. This chip is a very fast modern chip with good reading range. You will require a NFC compatible device to write/read the NFC tag. Most Android phones support NFC functionality. With apps like TagMo, you will be able to read/write the NFC tag for Amiibo. Amiibo only can edit once.
What can you do with NTAG215 cards ?
- Share a WiFi Network
- Turn your Wi-Fi or Bluetooth on and off
- Set Cellphone alarm
- Send SMS
- Launch An App
- Send a Name Card
- Toggle Phone Settings
- Set An Alarm Clock
- Change Ringer or Music Volume
- Change Screen Brightness
- Update Social Media: Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, etc
With adhesive backing, support to use on different applications, not use on metal surfaces.
Using classical antenna, makes reading distance better than others.
These NFC stickers are writable.
How to use NFC NTAG215 Stickers?
- Use TagMo or NFC tools App Pre-set the application.
- Put your NFC-enabled smart phone gently near by the NFC card, Ntag215 chip’s data will input to the phone directly, No need internal energy, no need battery, no manual pairing. Compatible and programmable with all NFC-enabled cell phones and devices. Simple touch make your phone much more fun!
Note: Work Perfectly with TagMo and Amiibo. Some of the iPhone Model can not support reading the nfc tags, so it can not recognizes the nfc tags, it is not tags problem,please understand it clearly before your buying!