NTAG215 NFC cards are commonly used as Amiibo with the Nintendo Switch, Nintendo Wii-U and other NFC compatible Nintendo systems. Amiibo only can edit once.
ATTENTION: NTAG215 chip is a very fast modern chip with good reading range. It is read/writable so you can change the data as many times as you want. The data can be locked so the tag is read-only. Once the NFC tag is locked, it cannot be unlocked.
What can you do with NTAG215 cards ?
- Share a WiFi Network
- Turn your Wi-Fi or Bluetooth on and off
- Set Cellphone alarm
- Send SMS
- Launch An App
- Send a Name Card
- Toggle Phone Settings
- Set An Alarm Clock
- Change Ringer or Music Volume
- Change Screen Brightness
- Update Social Media: Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, etc
Card Dimensions & Material
CR80 Standard Credit Size 85.5 x 54mm.
We use High Quality Brand New PVC.
Flat & Smooth
Our NFC cards surface is more flat and smooth.
Made of waterproof PVC material protects inside chip.
100% NXP Original NTAG215 chip, fast speed of response & stable performance.
Each card is packed with a clear OPP bag, and put in a sealed anti-static bag.
How to use NFC NTAG215 Cards?
- Use TagMo or NFC tools App Pre-set the application.
- Put your NFC-enabled smart phone gently near by the NFC card, Ntag215 chip’s data will input to the phone directly, No need internal energy, no need battery, no manual pairing. Compatible and programmable with all NFC-enabled cell phones and devices. Simple touch make your phone much more fun!
Note: Work Perfectly with TagMo and Amiibo. Some of the iPhone Model can not support reading the nfc tags, so it can not recognizes the nfc tags, it is not tags problem,please understand it clearly before your buying!