ACR122U Access Control Card Duplicator RFID Reader NFC Encryption Cracking Writer Smart Chip S50 UID Card 13.56Mhz Key Copier
The ACR122U NFC Reader is a PC-linked contactless smart card reader/writer developed based on 13.56 MHz Contactless (RFID) Technology. Compliant with the ISO/IEC18092 standard for Near Field Communication (NFC), it supports not only MIFARE® and ISO 14443 A and B cards, but also all four types of NFC tags.
ACR122U is compliant with both CCID and PC/SC. Thus, it is a plug-and-play USB device allowing interoperability with different devices and applications. With an access speed of up to 424 kbps and a full USB speed of up to 12 Mbps, ACR122U can also read and write more quickly and efficiently. The proximity operating distance of ACR122U is up to 5 cm, depending on the type of contactless tag in use.
The ACR122U NFC Reader is ideal for both secure personal identity verification and online micro-payment transactions. Other applications of the ACR122U include access control, e-payment, e-ticketing for events and mass transit, toll road fare collection and network authentication.
The ACR122U comes with an optional stand to hold the smart card reader at an optimal angle, so that users can tap contactless cards or NFC-enabled devices onto the ACR122U with ease. For more information, click here to download the brochure of this special accessory.
- 100% Brand new and high quality!
- USB 2.0 Full Speed Interface
- CCID Compliance
- Read/write speed up to 424 kbps
- Built-in antenna for contactless tag access, with card reading distance of up to 50 mm (depending on tag type)
- Supports ISO 14443 Type A and B, FeliCa, and all 4 types of NFC (ISO/IEC 18092) tags
- Supports for Mifare Ultralight C (via pseudo APDUs) and for Mifare Plus SL1 (4 Byte UID, via pseudo APDUS) and SL3
- Supports all 3 modes of NFC: reader, card emulation and peer-to-peer modes
- Built-in anti-collision feature (at least 1 card is detected when multiple cards are presented)
- USB PnP
- Network access control
- NFC mobile ta
- Public transportation terminal
- Automatic fare collectio
- Physical access contro
- Customer loyalt
- Time and attendanc
- Contactless public phone
- Vending machine
|Dimensions (mm)||98.0 mm (L) x 65.0 mm (W) x 12.8 mm (H)|
|Weight (g)||70 g|
|Power Source||From USB port|
|Speed||USB Full Speed (12 Mbps)|
|Cable Length||1.0 m, Fixed|
|Contactless Smart Card Interface|
|Standard||ISO/IEC 18092 NFC, ISO 14443 Type A & B, MIFARE®, FeliCa|
|Protocol||ISO 14443-4 Compliant Card, T=CL
MIFARE® Classic Card, T=CL
ISO18092, NFC Tags
|LED||1 bi-color: Red and Green|
|Certifications/Compliance||EN 60950/IEC 60950
USB Full Speed
|Device Driver Operating System Support|
|Device Driver Operating System Support||Windows® CE