Gialer pet chip Scanner RFID Animal Microchip Reader 134.2kHz FDX-B ISO11784/ISO11785 Label Scanner USB Charging OLED Screen Display for Dog and cat Tracking and Pig, Cattle and Sheep Management
About this item
- 【Support multiple protocols】The pet chip scanner is dedicated to the field of animal identification. It is a low-frequency 134.2KHz animal chip reader that can identify animal chips that comply with ISO11784/ISO11785 and FDX-B standards. It uses advanced radio frequency transmission, combined with strict decoding algorithms for receiving check and reading, simple operation, one-key reading
- 【The animal chip scanner is widely used】 It is suitable for rescue of stray animals and also helps distinguish animals. It is suitable for family pet tracking, no need to drive to the veterinarian to scan, saving cost and time. It is suitable for small-scale farm chicken, duck, goose and other poultry management, pig, cattle, sheep and other livestock breeding management, arowana and baby fish management, dog, cat, horse and other pet identification management, zoo management
- 【Reading sensitive, affordable, reliable quality】FDX-B ear tag reading distance 13cm, glass tube reading distance 6cm (depending on the size of the chip). STARSUM pet chip scanner is cost-effective and has reliable quality, and we provide a one-year limited warranty. Our goal is to satisfy our customers
- 【OLED display】 The pet chip scanner adopts a backlit OLED screen design, which is convenient for viewing data outdoors and in the sun, which is clearer and more convenient to use
- 【USB charging】Built-in lithium battery, which can be charged through an adapter, fast charging and long standby time. When you are outdoors, this animal tag scanner can also be charged with a mobile power supply. Use rechargeable batteries, more environmentally friendly "
Products with electrical plugs are designed for use in the US. Outlets and voltage differ internationally and this product may require an adapter or converter for use in your destination. Please check compatibility before purchasing.