Pet Microchip Reader, RFID EMID Animal Handheld Reader,134.2 Pet ID Scanner Rechargeable Animal Chip Registration, Pet Tag FDX-B(ISO 11784/11785) (AR180)
- 【Support for ISO 11784/11785, FDX-B AND ID64 FRID】-The handheld reader supports for ISO 11784/11785, FDX-B and ID64 RFID, easy to operate, one button to read. NOTE:The 9-digit ID cannot be recognized. Only the 15-digit international standard protocol (134.2 kHz) can be recognized.The reader CAN NOT read AVID chips.
- 【Data Reading】- 5-12cm reading range,Works with Windows 98 or later software. Save up to 128 tag information and you can upload these information to computer via USB cable.
- 【Reader Operation Manual】-1, Press the button to start the device and go into scan mode, start to scan the tags. 2, The reader will enter the standby state if no tags be scanned. 3, Place a tag in the antenna loop, press button to read. 4, Press button to read next tag. 5. If no tags be scanned, the device will shutdown automatically after 180 seconds or you can long press the button for 3 seconds to shutdown the device.
- 【BACKLIGHT SCREEN】-The handheld reader has backlight screen makes it convenient for you to read.OLED display screen, readable in the sunlight.
- 【Free Animal Tag as Gift】-Every microchip scanner will be attached to a tag or microchip as gift, and the tag can record the pet information in our website. Once the pet is lost, people can contact the pet owner via the tag on our web. Tools with microchips can implant the chip into the animal.
This Reader support FDX-B ISO11784/85 agreement
This ID reader is a microchip reader that adopts wireless identification technology and supports reading FDX-B (ISO11784 / 11785) and EMID microchips. It uses high brightness OLED display screen, which can be seen clearly under strong light.
This ID reader has backlight screen, it will be more convenient for you to read
This ID reader can help you to distinguish varieties of pets
This ID reader can recognize the Chip in the body of Pet to read the ID
Frequency: 134.2kHz, Reading Standard: FDX-B ( ISO11784 / 85), EMID Reading Distance: >15cm for 30mm ear tags, >5cm for 2*12mm glass tag Reading Time: <100ms Screen: 0.91" 128x64 Memory: 128 records Working Temperature: -10℃~50℃ Storage Temperature: 30℃~70℃ Power Supply: 3.7V Li-ion battery Color: White Size: 13.5*6cm / 5.31*2.36in Weight: Approx. 106g/3.7oz Packing list: 1 * ID Reader 1 * USB Cable Note: Please allow slight error due to manual measurement. Thanks for your understanding.
How to Use:
It is directly injected into the skin of the animal's body by a professional using a dedicated syringe and implanted at a horizontal angle of 45° Approximate implant location:
- Tigers, leopards, lions, bears, giant pandas and red pandas The left center of the neck
- Orangutan, gibbon, golden monkey and langur Inside of the front left forearm
- Elephant Under the folds surface of the left side of the tail root
- Wild horses, wild donkeys The center of the left side of the neck, near the mane area.
- Takin The center of the left side of the neck, near the ear base area
- Cranes, donkeys, swans The front center of the neck
- Pet dog, cat Ear root or on both sides of the neck 8.Marking positions of other wild animals of similar morphology are referred to above.